Interior Design - Intern
Haven Interiors Ltd. – Milwaukee, WI
The Interior Design Intern will provide administrative support to the Designer staff and
also help in the design process. Will interface with vendors as well retail walk-in
• Assist the lead designers on projects with space planning, placement of furniture, color
• Maintain organized and accurate client binders.
• Organize library samples and design studio.
• Follow up with vendors / suppliers, as needed.
• Site surveying – measuring spaces.
• Check stock, lead-time and pricing of items.
• Be on-site for shipment / deliveries / installations as required.
• Greet walk-in customers.
• Record and keep track of design hours for purposes of billing.
• Respect the intimate nature of a client relationship by being discrete.
• Associate degree in interior design, or currently in school for interior design.
• Computer skills – Microsoft Suite, SketchUp and or Auto Cad.
• Prepares handmade and digital designs.
• Good listening skills.
• Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
• Valid drivers license.
Bridget Carroll – President