Interior Designer (Full-Time)
Haven Interiors LTD
The interior designer collaborates with clients, architects and contractors, to develop all aspects of the interior design process. Is passionate about customer service and provides quality merchandise that complements the clients home.
- Consult customers on the services offered and the design process.
- Provide design expertise and cultivate the desire to have quality furnishings and a personalized lifestyle.
- Lead the design efforts, prepare and present concept renderings.
- Conduct space planning from blueprints, or on-site measurements.
- Select materials, fabrics, and finishes from a large selection of suppliers.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from contract to delivery setup.
- Supervise, direct and mentor associate designers.
- Communicate employee development of junior designers to management.
- Adheres to quality standards of the organization.
- Oversee studio gallery ensuring all customers have a delightful experience.
- Respect the intimate nature of a client relationship by being discrete.
- Ensure fiscal goals are achieved.
- Degree in Interior Design from an accredited program.
- Minimum 6 years-experience within a design firm or high-end furniture sales.
- Professional portfolio that shows talent for developing custom spaces.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Broad knowledge of effective sales techniques.
- Strength in Hand drafting, CAD and SketchUp.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Domestic travel as needed for client appointments, and industry training.
- Knowledge of Art and Architecture preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize with limited supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
Send Resume and work samples in pdf format no larger than 8MB to: Bridget@haveinteriorsltd.com