Interior Designer (Intern)
Interior Design – Intern
Haven Interiors Studio
The Interior Design Intern will provide administrative support to the Designer staff and also help in the design process. Will interface with vendors as well retail walk-in customers.
- Assist the lead designers on projects with space planning, placement of furniture, color coordination.
- Maintain organized and accurate client binders.
- Organize library samples and design studio.
- Follow up with vendors / suppliers, as needed.
- Site surveying – measuring spaces.
- Check stock, lead-time and pricing of items.
- Be on-site for shipment / deliveries / installations as required.
- Greet walk-in customers.
- Record and keep track of design hours for purposes of billing.
- Respect the intimate nature of a client relationship by being discrete.
- Associate degree in interior design, or currently in school for interior design.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Suite, SketchUp and or Auto Cad.
- Prepares handmade and digital designs.
- Good listening skills.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Valid drivers license.
Send Resume and work samples in pdf format no larger than 8MB to: Bridget@haveinteriorsltd.com